Sunday, December 30, 2012

DIY Wrapping Ideas

 
Ever run out of Christmas paper or just get sick of the old norm?
  I always try and get a little crafty and do a little something different when wrapping gifts...especially at Christmas time.
 
Here are just a couple of quick and easy examples that I did for Hudson this year.
 

 Above I just cut out a piece of burlap in the shape of a rectangle and tied ribbon around the middle to cinch it into the shape of a bow and added a jingle bell. I also cut the letter "h" out for "hudson" and taped it under the bow...loved it and it was so easy!
 
In the gift below, I chose some fabric that I already had and tied polka dot ribbon around it...cannot get any easier! I also cut out a letter "h" for this one out of brown paper and placed it under the ribbon.

 
Loved wrapping gifts for his first Christmas and the easiest part was that this year he is so young that I was able to wrap his gifts right in front of him!
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment