Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Hudson

 
I can't believe our little guy is already 6 weeks! Time is going by too fast that it actually causes me to have a little anxiety.  Although I can't control time I can try and preserve these little moments by taking lots of pictures.  I haven't had the chance to post any until now, but trust me, we've been taking a lot and will be posting more each day.
Hudson is changing by the day and although it's so much fun watching him grow, I just want to slow things down because he is such a sweet sweet newborn. I just love how he curls up on my chest and cuddles; best feeling in the world. I can stare at that little face all day long. 
He's actually always been pretty alert, but just in the past week he has become so much more aware of things around him.  He is smiling more and Daddy and I are enjoying hearing him babble his baby talk now too. 
Below is our little announcement we are getting ready to mail out. 
Thanks so much to Pauline Prom Photography  for taking his first pictures and creating the announcement for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment