Saturday, November 10, 2012

Because Three Is Better Then Two

 
Maternity Bliss at 8 Months.
 
We shot our Maternity Pics at one of our favorite places, Holiday Park. Not only is it one of our favorite places to shoot for the store' s lookbooks, but also one of our favorite place to take the dogs hiking.
Such a special time for us- I knew I would miss feeling Hudson in my belly but couldn't wait to hold him in my arms.
 

Kimono by Tulle from RedemptionStyle
Vintage Parasol from Flaxen Fatale Vintage found at RedemptionStyle
 

Shaw Sweater from RedemptionStyle
Skirt I found in my closet from about 8 years ago! It's by Hazel
 


Kimono by Tulle from RedemptionStyle
 
Had so much fun with these-such a sweet moment in our life.
A Big Thanks to Cody Ebbeler for capturing this special day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment